OUR FINANCIAL VEHICLE
TO BETTER MEET THE NEEDS OF COMMUNITIES
Capital Réseau is a financial vehicle that SADCs and CAEs created to pool the liquid assets in order to allow continual access to capital to better meet the needs of their areas. Its assets total close to $75 million.
Thanks to Capital Réseau and the financial contributions of Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED):
- In more difficult economic periods, SADCs and CAEs have been able to give their clients access to working capital through the Business Support Fund, which has helped 151 businesses to date.
- The Fund for Succession and Business Start-Ups was created in order to bring more venture capital into the regions of Quebec. Thanks to this fund, $23 million in capital has been loaned to 83 businesses in start-up or recovery phases. The fund also allowed for the completion of financing for venture capital companies.
Board of Administrators
- Raymond Cimon, President, SADC de L’Amiante
- Réal Turgeon, Vice-President, SADC de Lotbinière
- Jean-Claude Larocque, Treasurer, SADC de la Neigette
- Nathalie Dallaire, Secretary, SADC Antoine-Labelle
- Gilles Goulet, Administrator, SADC de la MRC de Rivière-du- Loup